April 18, 2007

I sometimes keep thinking, again and again, why I had failed and how could I muster up the energy and enthusiasm to try again? It seemed pointless.. I would only fail....

I saw her standing by the tree and stumbling forward to grab something she desired for... She just kept lifting her head and smiled and tried again and stumbled once more. Again she smiled, no bruised ego. She just got on and tried once more and took her first step... She didn't get the fruit but she had a smile on her face.. did she mean.. i tried!!

A lesson for me could not have been given more plainly. We don't know until we try and if we fail, we just have to try again!

Picture Courtesy : Anil M. Lobo.
Hey Anil, Thanks so much for sharing Ivola's picture with me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

trials and temptations may come in our way.. but trying always shows the right way...

As usual.. metty has delivered another inspirational path... Thanks for the support and motivation 'always'...