May 28, 2007

Mesmerising Little Town - Karanji Kere

Karanji Kere came across to me as a surprise.. had never heard of the existence of such a great place, shaded with so much green and pushing you into getting isolated from the noisy world out there!

Karanji kere a nature park tracing back to some kind of
a history (oops... sorry! this place was so wonderful, the history didn't sink into my brains!) Tired after a whole process of my lovely cousin brother manu's wedding.. karanji kere was truly refreshing!!

We paid a small entry fee and entered the park... as i entered it was very cool to watch a long row of tall trees welcoming me in... Let me call it the grand entrance! it really feels great entering this lovely park...


Watch out! Kids [and some adults :)] can go crazy over the little pla
y park..

Look at these pics and decide who are kids :) but for me it was amazing watching these grown up
s going back to their childhood..reminds me of that famous hindi poem... baar baar aathi hai mujko madhur yaad bachpan ki meri... gaya le gaya tu jeevan ki mast khushi meri ...

































India
's only Butterfly park is in Karanji Kere. I wanted to explore but how can it be possible that Mr. Time will permit me to have all the fun :(



















Out of all i got to see in Karanji Kere t
he best i loved was the small bird park. Trust me.. u can see hornbills, peacocks, ducks and some rare birds walking right in front.. my cousin mercy and didn't read the board that walking on the lawn was not allowed (anyways common sense that was!), we ran over the lawns and got some good clicks. Got shouted by the guy who takes care of that park :( but after looking at the pics i had clicked i thought.. that's okay.. it was worth it :)

Karanji Kere has got the longest bank "i" have ever seen of a lake. Santu, Rony and I sat on the banks and enjoyed the cool breeze flowing over the huge bed of water....

It was time for boating now :) on my way for boating i clicked manu baba with his newly wedded wife veronica... holding hands... made me feel... wow! marriage is such a wonderful thing on earth.. c
an u imagine living with your best friend for a whole life long, you for sure know that this person is going to stand by you no matter what...

anyways.. after a huge argument weather to get into a row boat or a peddle boat i had to boss over (as usual) and get everyone into a row boat.

Got to see some cute looking migrant birds and the boat was so helpful in gettig the boat close to the birds so that i could get some close clicks :) so sweet :) after this some of the disappointed ones fought over and went another round in peddle boat.. how smart! two boat rounds?



















We were getting late for the train.. had to move from karanji kere.. while moving out marina (my little cousin) got upset that she was not able to pull my younger sister's hair!!! awww! convincing her is real tough! amidst that, while moving out .. i promised myself to visit this place once again and make sure to go to the butterfly park :)

No comments: